Health benefits of spinach
- Spinach is a rich source of insoluble fibre, which helps in boosting overall health.
- The leafy vegetable is low in carbohydrates that makes it a superfood to include in your diet.
- It is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, iron, folic acid, calcium, and carotenoids.
- It is a rich source of zeaxanthin and lutein that helps to improve eye health.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants that help to fight cancer.
- The leafy vegetable helps to regulate blood pressure.
Health benefits of black pepper
- Black pepper is a common household spice available in every kitchen.
- The spice has anti-inflammatory properties that help to prevent a number of health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, etc.
- It is helpful to regulate the blood sugar level.
- The spice is said to reduce appetite and promote gut health.
Tips for weight loss
Not just detox drinks, for losing weight in a healthy way, it is important to consume healthy food, follow a workout routine, drink plenty of water, and stay away from junk food. Here we list a few tips that will help in your weight loss journey.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water also helps in the weight loss journey. It is advised to consume half litre of water before every meal.
- Drink green tea. Green tea is power-packed with antioxidants that help to burn fat. Consuming green tea in the morning aids in weight loss.
- Avoid sugar. Consuming excess sugar can cause a number of health conditions. Even while buying readymade juice, make sure you read the ingredients carefully. There are several fruit juices available that are loaded with sugar.
- Control the portions you eat and monitor your calories.
- If you are looking for quick bites, eat fruits and nuts. Avoid consuming junk foods.
- Consume food rich in fibre and proteins.
- Sleep well. Lack of sleep is the reason behind a number of health conditions.
These detox drinks for weight loss may work more effectively when combined with the above-mentioned weight loss tips. However, do not consume them in case of food allergies.